ONGIG named OurOffice as a Top 7 Tools for DEI Analytics
In the article titled: 7 Top Tools for DEI Analytics
The source of the article is ONGIG.
How do you measure DEI analytics? Numbers don’t lie…and 67% of HR leaders agree that diversity is essential.
These tools help you:
- create content to increase the % of diverse candidates you hire
- understand the DEI climate in your company
- track DEI analytics improvements over time
Why DEI Analytics?
Here’s why diversity and inclusion analytics are essential. DEI analytics give you a picture of how diverse your business is. There are many uses for DEI data, but here are 5 important ones:
- Understanding the people who work for you at a deeper level.
- Creating new diversity goals or policies to drive change.
- Identifying bias that might hinder diverse hiring, development, or promotions.
- Creating a business case for new diversity tools and initiatives.
- Using DEI analytics to create transparency in diversity reports.
CIRCA Powered by OurOffice
Circa is SaaS-based diversity recruiting analytics tool. Circa is often used by companies who work with Federal contracts to ensure their regulations comply with the law. On October 7, 2021, Circa added a new service — DEI Strategy, Analytics, and Engagement.
Their diversity and inclusion analytics solution offers a 3-step process:
- a current assessment of your company’s DEI situation
- DEI planning
- implementing your company’s goals
Along with DEI analytics, Circa has a job board giving you access to talented and diverse individuals ready to fill your job openings. And, Circa will promote your jobs using their 600+ network of DEI employment sites. Request a personalized demo to learn more about pricing and packages.